Martina Schwarz van Doorn wrote:

> Hi,
>
> in Extended.lyx I read about the possibility to create mini-pages using
> a radio-button.
> I didn't find it anywhere. Can somebody help to remove my blindness ?
>
> I was actually trying to get two subfigures side-by-side within the same
> float.
>
> Thanks ;->
>
> Martina Schwarz van Doorn

Use the pulldown:

Layout->Paragraph->ExtraOpt

Among other options, you will find a radio button labeled "Minipage"
there.

Hope this helps!

                                        Happy LyXing, Dirk

     Dr. Dirk Klugmann
Institut fuer Troposphaerenforschung         Tel.: +49 341 235 - 2146
     Permoserstrasse 15                       FAX: +49 341 235 - 2139
     D-04318 Leipzig                       E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      WWW: http://www.tropos.de/