Hi again,

I try to build lyx with the above mentioned compiler. It is not that easy! I
could change certain problems in the source text. But finally I failed with:

CC -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../../src -I./../   -I/usr/local/include/X11
-I/afs/nada.kth.se/home/num/hanke/Private/include   -I/usr/openwin/include  -xO4
-xtarget=native -dalign -c insetlatexaccent.C
"insetlatexaccent.C", line 669: Error: InsetLatexAccent::ACCENT_TYPES is not
accessible from file level.
1 Error(s) detected.

Can anybody help?

Thank you.

Michael

|  Michael Hanke                Royal Institute of Technology   |
|                               NADA                            |
|                               S-10044 Stockholm               |
|                               Sweden                          |
|  Visiting address:            Lindstedtsvaegen 3              |
|  Phone:                       + (46) (8) 790 6278             |
|  Fax:                         + (46) (8) 790 0930             |
|  Email:                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]               |
|                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]       |