Hi,

I have a strange behaviour in a table like below (the corresponding lyx
file is attached at the end):

------------------
| A1-2    || A3  |
|---------||-----|
| B1 | B2 || B3  |
------------------

If I type something in any cell, except A1-A2, for example, in B2,
then delete a few characters that I just typed and repeat this
operation times, the width of column 2 (B2) keeps increasing and
increasing and does not shrink until I hit the TAB.

I have this behaviour only with the double vertical line between
columns 2 and 3. If the vertical line is single, the column 2 behaves
as expected.

Does anybody have a similar behaviour? Not a big deal, just a minor issue.

I use LyX-1.1.2 under AIX-4.3.2.

Thanks,
Slava

\layout Standard
\added_space_top 0.3cm \added_space_bottom 0.3cm \align center \LyXTable
multicol5
2 3 0 0 -1 -1 -1 -1
1 0 0 0
1 1 0 0