Hi everybody,

Maybe I missed something, but when I saw, lyx was exporting HTML :-) I
should say, it is a nice addition to a nice text processor.

Then I upgraded lyx to v. 1.1.2 in my Red Hat 6.0/i686 installation and
the feature didn't work (lyx returned the message that the file was
successfully created, but there was no file at all in my hard disk).

Then I remembered that maybe I should install tth first to get my
documents converted, and I did it using Sylvan's rpm. The lyx feature
still didn't work and I re-ran ./configure and the make(s). During the
./configure action I observed that the script found tth in my system.

No matter what I do, lyx returns now the message "unable to convert to
HTML". The weird thing is that tth is working fine (I am able to convert
manually my lyx-generated tex files). I'm suspecting of some
configuration problem, but I couldn't find any mention to HTML export in
the documentation.

Do someone has a clue of what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Claudio Schoen