On Thu, 25 Nov 1999, Kevin Chu wrote:
> Is there a way to do this in Red Hat Linux 5.1?  My
> /usr/lib/texmf/texmf/dvips/config/config.ps does not have a section
> like the above.

RH-5.1 doesn't come with the extra font packages that RH-6.x does.  So
you'd need to get those font packages from RH-6.x.  I think they are
separate and might actually be part of the urw-fonts package.  But I could
be wrong.  You could always just retrieve teTeX from RH-6.1 and upgrade to
that -- although you'd have to rebuild the src.rpm unless you also
upgraded your glibc and possibly a few other things.

Allan. (ARRae)