Andre' Poenitz wrote:

> > Hello
> >
> > I would like to know if it is possible to print 4 pages on one single
> > page A4.  The reason is that I would first like to check that the document
> > is fine before I print the final version.
>
> > Is there a latex command for doing that?
>
> Not directly, but it's not nessecary either since you
> can use mpage to get the desired effect:
>
> mpage -4 -P<your_printer> <your_file.ps>
>
> Andre'

Another solution:  Have a look at the "PSUtils", especially at
"pstops".  These utilities allow you to perform a lot of manipulations
to PostScript files, including combining a number of pages into one.

                                        Regards, Dirk

     Dirk Klugmann
Institut fuer Troposphaerenforschung         Tel.: +49 341 235 - 2146
     Permoserstrasse 15                       FAX: +49 341 235 - 2139
     D-04318 Leipzig                       E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      WWW: http://www.tropos.de/