On Mon, 20 Dec 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> >> The class is supposed to be more or less an extension of the article
> >> class, FWIW.  I am curious whether it can set itself up as something
> >> which will list all the paragraph options as do the other classes, or
> >> if I will need to define some commands to shorten the typing of the
> >> latex code need to access the features of the package.  ???
>
> >You can add them to your new LyX layout or in last case insert them in TeX
> >mode.
>
> Thanks very much, Carlos!  I'll try these things immediately (er, well, after
> the kids get busy elsewhere... ;)

To speed things along you should be able to just copy article.layout and
reword the line at the top that lloks like:

        #  \DeclareLaTeXClass{article}
        #  \DeclareLaTeXClass{article (exam)}

since I think you originally said it was exam.cls.  There are new docs
being developed all about adding new classes but Mike hasn't resurfaced
with them yet.

Mike?  Are you still up a mountain?  Or have you already left on holidays?

Allan. (ARRae)