Emanuele Olivetti wrote:

> > Hello Claudio,
> >
> > I tried to access the page, but it is not found...
> >
> > JMarc
>
> I made some serarches and found:
>
>         http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Lights/8645/documenti/lyx.html
>
> I don't' know if it's the right one or an old mirror, but it seems ok.

It's the right one, but the long address has an alias

http://www.geocities.com/lacocio/documenti/lyx.html

This is he address I gave for putting on the original Traslation Page

Bye,Claudio
--
Visit my home page http://www.geocities.com/lacocio
Do you want really WRITE your document ?? Just use LyX on Linux