On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Robyn Wagner wrote:
[...]
> the problem with this is that the text on the left half should be left
> justified, and the text on the right half should be right justified.
> i have been doing this by hand with spacing, but it is tedious to do each
> time.
>
> any suggestions on a better way to do this?

How about a \hfill{} instead.

Insert->Special Character->HFill

Or you might be able to do something with \raggedright{} but I don't know
if that would work in your case unless you switched to using minipages.
Three minipages:  left, centre and right.  It's just an idea don't ask me
how look at the minipage example files.

Allan. (ARRae)