Hi all,

This is my traditional followup to new LyX pre-releases or releases.

The RPMS for Redhat 6.X are on ftp.sylvan.com. The full paths:

        ftp://ftp.sylvan.com/pub/lyx/lyx-1.1.4pre2-1.i386.rpm
        ftp://ftp.sylvan.com/pub/lyx/tetex-lyx-1.1.4pre2-1.i386.rpm

The source RPM is at:

        ftp://ftp.sylvan.com/pub/lyx/lyx-1.1.4pre2-1.src.rpm

These were built on my stock Redhat 6.1 Pentium III Dell Inspiron 7500 Laptop.
It's very very fast! Compiles LyX in about 5 minutes!!!

I am running these RPMs on my Redhat 6.0 Pentium without any problems. Email
me if you have any problems and I can regenerate the RPMs the old-fashioned
(slow) way.

                        ---Kayvan

--
Kayvan A. Sylvan                   | Proud husband of      | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.            | Laura Isabella Sylvan | Katherine Yelena