Hi,

I try to import some .eps-files into my lyx-file as figures. It works with
xfig-generated eps, but I have some trouble with screenshots done with gimp.
The strange thing is, when I do a "Insert Figure" and a full-screen preview of
the picture, everything works fine. gv shows my picture perfectly. If I do a
"view DVI" for my document, it looks just fine, too. But a "view PS" of the
whole document doesn't work. I have to break gv manually (chosse "stop
Interpreter"). The picture is shown nearly until  it's bottom, but then it
breaks. The bottom-line of the picture is not showed, too.
I use lyx-1.1.4, but I had the same troubles with 1.1.3.

I don't know exactly if this is a lyx-problem, but for me it seems like that,
because gv can read the plain picture, lyx (xdvi) can display my text as dvi,
but the view/export as .ps fails.

Any hint would help, thanks a lot!

--
Regards, Martin

Martin Schneider, Werderstr. 77, 76137 Karlsruhe
Tel: (+49)721/374732,   EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]