Davor>  I posted this bug last week, but since nobody confirmed it and
Davor> it's still in v1.1.4 I thought it might be good to explain the
Davor> bug again.

Davor>  'Insert Cross-reference...' window does not respond to
Davor> keyboard until it's clicked with the mouse. NO matter if it's
Davor> opened by M-i r or Insert->Cross reference, the one has to
Davor> click inside the list of labels and then use cursor keys to
Davor> select the wanted label.

Davor>  "Insert LyX file..." window does not have such a problems.

I took a look and it appears that xforms gives the focus to the object
which has the mouse over it. When you open the xref popup, the mouse
is placed centered on the popup, but unfortunately this is not in the
browser but in a disabled field.

The easy workaround is to open the popup and resize it vertically.
Then it will stay this way even if you reopen it later.

JMarc