Thank you very much to Herbert Voss, Andre Penitz, and Rod Pinna for their
answers!! I have attached Herbert's answer and my original question. Lineno
works great! (And the solution has spared me the trouble of having to export my
ms as html and then using a "word processor" to submitt a paper).

Ramon