Emanuele Olivetti wrote:

> Hi,
> This is my problem. I have to include a list of results in my thesis, i.e.
> a table with 120 lines and 5 columns, taken from a file (results.txt, an
> ASCII file, 120 lines and 5 columns obviously :-) ). Is there a way to

under nedit you can try search/replace "<space/tab>" data separator by "
& " and "<CR>/<LF>" next line by "\\"

after that you should have something like that

data & data & data & data & data\\
data & data & data & data & data\\
data & data & data & data & data\\
data & data & data & data & data\\
data & data & data & data & data\\
data & data & data & data & data\\

and so on

after just put the header of the table
\begin{tabular}{c c c c c}

and the end
\end{tabular}

if you have some problem with splitting the table... see the
supertabular package

> insert files in LyX/LaTeX "Tables"? Is it automatically split over pages?
> How can I do ?

i think it should work

--
"Y faut liiirrreee, Arlequin, Champion de l'amourrrr" Dany Boon
Yann MORERE              [EMAIL PROTECTED]