Hi all,

Does anybody have any experience in the windows port of LyX 1.0.4?
I have some annoying problems. First of all, I can't get special characters (like those of German and Swedish). This is probably because of some short-coming in the babel package of MiKTeX. Surely, someone who are using the windows port should have had the same problem.
Secondly, I can't change the document style while in LyX. It changes allright when I load a document with the appropriate style, but then it can't be changed no more.

I'd be most grateful if someone could help me with this.

Alexander