Torsten> Hallo, I am writing a thesis and have included the chapters
Torsten> with the include-command. Version 1.0.3 supports this, but:

Torsten> - it does not display the chapters in the TOC (on the screen),

Several of these problems have been fixed recently (labels and
citations in multipart documents) but I do not know about TOC.

Torsten> - I cannot do spellcheck over the whole document.

Indeed.

Torsten> - Another problem is, that I cannot change the document style
Torsten> for all chapters now, so if I wanted to used another style,
Torsten> say amsbook instead of book, then I would have to change that
Torsten> in all files.

It is because you cannot generate latex code which would work across
multiple document classes.

JMarc