On Thu, Mar 09, 2000 at 04:53:53PM -0500, Wail wrote:
> Hi...
>
> I am a LyX beginner and I want to write my Master thesis in LyX.
> For that I have to use the university-specified document class.
> I have the .sty and .cls versions of the class so I can use either
> of them. They work fine with Latex. My problem is how to make
> LyX "understand" that specific class.
> I am runninf LyX 1.0.1. as it is the one installed at school.
> I tried all what came in the LyX manuals (Reference Manual,
> Customization manual, etc.) but nothing worked.
> Anybody has an idea on how to overcome this problem?
> Do I have to have a leter version of LyX in order to overcome
> the problem?
>
> Thank you very much,

You should probably get lyx-1.1.4fix1 at least. The Customization manual
should explain everything and it works nicely, as far as I can see.

                        ---Kayvan
--
Kayvan A. Sylvan                   | Proud husband of      | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.            | Laura Isabella Sylvan | Katherine Yelena