On Thu, Mar 16, 2000 at 12:39:03PM -0500, Arcady Genkin wrote:
> Just as the subject line says, whatever I enter for "Signature:"
> doesn't print. All other styles are applied properly.
>
> Is something wrong on my side?
> Using LyX 1.1.4
>
> Thanks!

Look at the letter example in templates/letter.lyx (better yet, use the
"Open New from Template" function and choose the letter template).

The Signature does not print till you specify the Closing paragraph.

Hope this helps.

                        ---Kayvan
--
Kayvan A. Sylvan                   | Proud husband of      | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.            | Laura Isabella Sylvan | Katherine Yelena