>>From: Ronald Florence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 13:23:03 -0500 (EST)
>>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>Subject: Re: batch lyx2latex
>>
>>Tony Dancer writes:
>>
>>  I use lyxexport, a command-prompt utility that allows you to export
>>  from lyx into the usual formats: tex, txt, dvi, ps, pdf.
>>
>>Has anyone succeeded in getting lyxexport to work with
>>sparc-solaris-2.6?  I've tried a few times, including with various
>>patches sent to me by the patient author of the program, and have not
>>gotten it to work.

Didn't succeed either (that was some time ago).
The problem is that the doc about the lyxserver is a bit
hard to understand (the examples are incorrect, and we
miss a complete copy of a dialog with the most frequent queries
and answers to check what is wrong with the debug.

lyx1.0.4/Solaris2.6
(did not retry with 1.1.4, didn't check improvements of the
doc, so no flame :-)

--
Jean-Pierre