Again this old topic... hopefully my last mail about this.

The problem was that landscape mode in gv(/ghostview) clipped the page
contents wrongly.

> I will try if newer version of xpdf could do the pdf->ps conversion

xpdf 0.9 was able to convert the pdf file back to postscript, but the
resulting postscript had still the same problem. Dead end here.

But: "pstops" from psutils
(http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/~ajcd/psutils/index.html) was able to modify the
postscript file so that it began to work correctly. Type
        pstops 0 broken.ps fixed.ps
the create a new version of broken.ps, that will work correctly.

I tested this only with one Postscript file tough...

I heard many linux distributions come with psutils, so maybe
you have it already installed.

The real bug (in gv) still remains unfixed :(