Rodrigo> Hi I'm writing a research report with lots of pictures and
Rodrigo> any time I user lyx cross-reference device I cannot get the
Rodrigo> proper number under my references.

Rodrigo> For exmple, in the chapter 3 four pictures are present

Rodrigo> 3.1 blah blah blah Label: fig 1 3.2 blah blah blah Label: fig
Rodrigo> 2 3.3 blah blah blah Label: fig 3 3.4 blah blah blah Label:
Rodrigo> fig 4

Rodrigo> When I insert a cross -references for such figures in my text
Rodrigo> all references are numbered 3.1, it does not matter which
Rodrigo> label I'm using.

Rodrigo> Is it a bug? or we may solve it through latex commands?

Can you send a short example file?

JMarc