Yesterday I discuss my degree thesis in physics:
"local electrical characterization of human atrium during fibrillation"

I'd like to thanks all the LyX community for every suggestions given to me
during last six months. My work was possible only with your suggestions.

I'd like to thank in particular Jurgen Vigna, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes and
Herbert Voss: they followed (and solved!) carefully and quickly all my
questions, on the list and personally.

The mail-help given by this community is wonderful and better than every
kind off "commercial" assistance: this makes LyX better than it is (and it's
wonderful just alone). From now on I hope to help other new LyX user to
increase the LyX community. I teach LyX basics to other 4 people during
this months, and I think that in this way we can reach 1 billion of LyX
users in less then 4 years... :->

You can download (only for fun, *publications in progress*) my thesis at

http://www.science.unitn.it/~olivetti/tesi/cover.ps.gz   (the cover)
http://www.science.unitn.it/~olivetti/tesi/tutto.ps.gz   (the work, 118pag.)

It's in italian (I'm sorry...) and you can find Credits at the end under
chapter "Ringraziamenti" (that's credits in italian papers).

See you soon,

                                                        Emanuele