Hi out there !

I am using lyx (Vers. 1.1.4fix3) for writing my thesis and am really
happy to do this. LyX is really great.

Anyway I have some troubles at the moment with tables which is really
enyoing :-(

I included a "wide-table-float" in my document, then created a table
with "insert table". This all works fine but when I fill the
columns/lines with text which is longer than one line the dvi-output
(and also the ps-output) doesn't make any line-breaks??!! so that the
table doesn't fit on one page-width anymore :-(

Note: I hit CTRL-Space to force a linebreak which usually shows a red
"Enter-Sign" at the end of the line. The line-break happens but there is
no "red-Enter-Sign" shown at the end.

Am I doing alright this way ? or is there another way
to put a text with several lines in one column ?

( The strange thing is: in an older lyx-Version (0.12beta) I already
inserted a table and text in it with more lines and with this table it
works still fine ==> in the dvi-output (viewed with xdvi) the older
table is put correctly on its page.)

Please give me any help because I really need this feature in my thesis.

thx a lot in advance,

yours, Richard

Richard Palfalvi  :-)
Untere Augartenstrasse 21/15
1020 Wien - Österreich - Austria - Autriche
Tel.: 0043-1-334.02.80

"Werde was Du bist." + "Deviens ce que tu es." + "Become what you are."
(F. Nietzsche)