>>Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 17:32:04 +0200
>>From: Miguel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>Subject: Spanish accents and ispell
>>
>>Hi,
>>
>>When using Spanish texts in LyX I see that ispell thinks every word with
>>an accent is mistyped. Anyone has a way to fix it?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>--
>>Miguel Sanchez Lopez                            |       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>Universidad Politecnica de Valencia             | voice:+3496 387 9700
>>Camino de Vera, 14                              | fax:  +3496 387 7579
>>46071 VALENCIA (Spain)                          |

You probably need an iso-latin encoded hashtable for spanish.
Here it is called espan_ol.hash, but I think the original name was
espan~ol.hash, and there is a link from spanish.hash towards espan_ol.hash
to get it with the spanish babel option and « use languuage of document »
option of the spellchecker.

Don't remember wher it came from, but I can check if you don't find it.

--
Jean-Pierre