I do agree! More than this for me it would be a very useful feature if one
were able to export directly to pdf; say, via File -> Export -> as PDF.
So far I used to export the file as postscript and after it "ps2pdf" it.
It works pretty well, but the other one would be more comfortable :-)

Regards,

Stephan

--
Stephan E. Schlierf M.A.