Hello,
I am running Ispell-3.1.20-23. When spell checking
my documents I often add some "unknown" words to
my personal wordbook, at least I try to...
Sometimes these terms are added but not taken into
account by ispell during spell checking. For
example, I've added the german expression
"Prävalenz", but every time this results in a
complaint of ispell !? Possibly ispell doesn't
accept the german vowel "ä" ?? Perhaps this might
not be true the same problem occurs when spell
checking the word "Inzidenz".
More often the words are not added by ispell, I
can't figure out what's going on..!?
Ispell is installed in my home directory
(separated from the Lyx directory) on KDE 1.1.2
environment, Linux RH 6.1.
Does somebody know a workaround for ispell to
accept the mentioned expression, that means for
take them into account during spell check ?