thomas> Hello to all, recently I tired to view a lyx-file with "gv" in
thomas> Lyx1.1.5pre3 and got two errors:

thomas> 1. Paragraph ended before\@item was complete (LaTex error)

thomas> 2.LaTex error: \beginn{list} on inputline 91 ended by
thomas> \end{document}. \end{document}

thomas> When loading the same file into Lyx1.1.4 and viewing it under
thomas> "gv" no errors occure, everything is fine...!? Any comments
thomas> ??? :-))

One thing to consider is that, since LyX 1.1.4fix2, the parsing of
LaTeX errors has much improved. This may mean that your document is
indeed wrong, but LyX did not notice it before.

We'd have to see an actual document to tell what is wrong.

JMarc