Hello to all,
when looking at my evolving document in "gv" I
feel like to change part of the LaTex-typesetting,
because the distance between footnote-text and
mainbody-text is too small. There is no line
between !
I have adjusted the head and fotenotes margins to
10mm that is distance to head and foot in the
page-layout-dialog. This doesn't help anyway !
By the way, I still working (largely without
serious problems) under Lyx-1.1.5pre3. Is there
any way to change this from dialog or does this
only work with additional LaTex-commands ?

                                Greetings       Thomas