Alright, I can't keep track of all these great little tips I keep
seeing! Headers, page numbers, yada, this is great, but it's too much
for me to categorize. I reckon it's just time to figure out how to do
them myself instead of being horribly lazy and trying to wait till
someone posts them. Are you guys getting all this information from
"LaTeX: A Document Preparation System" By Leslie Lamport? I'm in the
boonies and so can't go to the book store and leaf through it, but I
remember it as being rather small when I glanced at it before. Is it
small with great information instead of large and full of junk? If you
guys tell me that's the book, I'll order it. I'd like to learn this
the right way.

Thanks
-J
--
Jonathan Pennington             | A computer without Windows
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         |   is like a dog without