Hello everybody,
I have written a document containing a table float at home under linux.
This morning I worked again on this document, adding columns, rows and so
on, but under Win98. When I now try to open my document at home again, LyX
gives me the following error message:
Tabular format <5 not supported anymore. Try an older version for conversion.
After that, I get another popup telling me that the document may be
truncated, and LyX exits.
Opening this document in LyX 1.1.2 does not work, since it is created in
1.1.5.
What is the problem, did I finally find a bug ;-). I suppose I can work
around this by exporting to LaTeX, but it would off course be nice if this
is fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Martijn

Martijn Brouwer