Hi,

yesterday I took the time to upgrade from 1.1.2 to 1.1.5fix1.
There are three problems / questions that I have now.

1. As announced in the release notes, 1.1.5 is apparently more picky
about mistakes.
I use the "booktabs" package for typographically nicer tables. The
package requires to insert "\toprule" and "\bottomrule" in ERT at the
beginning and end respectively of each table.
In a file which gave no problems with LyX 1.1.2, I now have error
messages, and as a consequence, have to remove the "\toprule" and
"\bottomrule" inserts to get LaTeX to compile the text properly.
The text of the latex error message is:

"misplaced \noalign \toprule. I expect to see \noalign only after the \cr of
an alignment. Proceed, and I'll ignore this case"

How can I tell Latex to proceed? I would dearly like to have my beautiful
tables back...

2. Apparently due to some mistake, the localisation does not work
correctly. Although I get the German documentation in the Help menu, the
text of the menus is in English. I downloaded lyx115.mo from Peter
Suetterlin's site and installed it as described on his LyX page, but to no
avail. Perhaps things have changed in the 1.1.5fix1 release? Any help
appreciated.

3. A last, cosmetic thing. It seems to me that the red colour that is used
to denote footnotes, ERT and other inserts in LyX text has changed and
is now slightly darker and thus - at least to me - less visible. Is there a
place to configure the precise colour that is used here? I checked the
documentation, but could not find anything about it.

Many thanks for any help!

Andreas

--
Dr. Andreas Busch
Universitaet Heidelberg                 Tel. (06221) 54-2874