It appears lyx will only accept Post Script Figs. So this means I would
have to convert my non PS file to PS. The way to do this would be to
use a PS Printer and generate a PS file from the original file via
something like Power Point. The problem I am having is that the PS file
generated and inserted into the fig does not appear when I do a post
script view. I guess this is because the PS is level 3 and maybe lyx
will only accept level 1. Trouble is all the printer drivers supplied
by Windows 98 are all level 3. So what do you recommend I do?
The basic problem is how does lyx deal with non PS files in Figs.
I'd be grateful for you help and advice.
Yours
Mike Reeks

MW Reeks, Interface Analysis Centre (URC)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]