On Mon, Aug 14, 2000 at 09:57:42AM +0200, Michael Zapf wrote:
> I tried to install the lyx-1.1.5fix1-1.src.rpm on my linux machine but I
> could not compile it. The included spec file contains a version
> information like "lyx-1.1.6cvs" which obviously does not match the
> downloaded version. If this is an error, who should I inform about this?
> (If not, what can I do to compile it? I know I could use the plain
> archive files but I'd like to learn using the rpm.)

This was fixed shortly after release on ftp.sylvan.com, but it apparently
never made it to ftp.devel.lyx.org

Just re-copy the one from my ftp directory.

Lars, JMarc, please fix the lyx-1.1.5fix1.src.rpm on the LyX site by recopying
it from my ftp area.

Thanks!

                        ---Kayvan
--
Kayvan A. Sylvan                   | Proud husband of      | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.            | Laura Isabella Sylvan | Katherine Yelena