On Thu, Aug 17, 2000 at 09:28:07AM +0200, Guenter Milde wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Aug 2000 16:16:06 -0700 (PDT) you wrote:
>
> Klyx offers also a linespacing part in the Layout|Paragraph
> menu which allows to adjust the \baselineskip (space between
> lines) within a paragraph. Besides "single", "double" and
> so on there is the option "other" which allows any length to
> be insertet into a alligned text field.  I just tried (with
> "2ex") and it worked fine!
>
> The bad news is, this menu point is missing in Lyx without
> K. (Could it be inserted?)

Actually, LyX 1.1.5 has this feature, but without GUI support.
To use it, move to the paragraph, then type "M-x paragraph-spacing other 1.5"
(or any other number instead of 1.5).
However, it will not work if LyX was compiled by a compiler without sstream
support. I've fixed the bug, and I'll send a patch to the lyx-devel mailing
list.