Peeter Burk wrote:
> On 23 Aug 2000, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> > Peeter Burk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > |     Sorry, no errors... Just a lonely latex running forewer (and of
> > | course no dvi output). The same happens when I run latex by hand on
> > | exported tex file. (It seems obvious that I know next to nothing
> > | about tex or/and latex).
> >
> > Can you send a minimal lyx document that shows this behaviour.
>
> It was stupid from my side not to do so in the first place! Anyways,
> attached to this mail is stripped down lyx file which shows this unwanted
> behaviour.

Your file works fine, I guess.

Appears the following:
test.lyx       August 23, 2000    1

   Some text
   1.1

Yhe only one that I needed to do, was Register on Version Control.
After register the file, the lyx screen change
\rcsInfo $Id$

with
\rcsInfo $Id: test.lyx,v 1.1 2000/08/23 14:37:04 gpoo Exp $

automatically.  Nice.

I downloaded rcsinfo.sty from CTAN (1.8).

--
German Poo Caaman~o
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]