I'm going to write a mini-howto about internationalization of AMS-Book
document class in LyX. Herbert Voss solved all my problems about it (many
thanks to him), so I'm going to collect all his work (and a bit of mine)
to let other people use AMS-Book document class in their language.
As soon as possible I'll post everything or an URL.

If someone has particular requests or suggestions, please e-mail me.

                                        Emanuele

P.S.: I don't know how to do a proper internationalization, so I'll write
a short paper and add some files. If some know the right way to do...