dgalanak> Hello, I am trying to use lyx for writting greek. I noticed
dgalanak> that I can use reasonably well the babel package (through
dgalanak> lyx) and write greek with latin characters. Unfortunately
dgalanak> Lyx does not seem to support the greek encoding (
dgalanak> Layout->Document->Encoding). I am wondering if it is
dgalanak> possible to also add the iso-8859-7 encoding in lyx options.
dgalanak> Is this something I can also do? or should I wait for an
dgalanak> updated version. Thanx for your time bye

LyX supports in part the iso8859-7 encoding (it knows how to convert
characters to latex accent form) provided you change the screen font
encoding.

Concerning the latex part, what would be the right input encoding to
use together with babel?

JMarc