On Fri, Sep 15, 2000 at 10:44:23AM +0200, Paolo M. Pumilia wrote:
> Width allowed to margin notes seems to be predefined, independent
> on the right border witdh. What latex command to change that value?

If I understand what you're asking, you need to use the latex command
\marginparwidth in the LaTeX Preamble (under the Layout Menu).

eg.

\marginparwidth 2in

There's probably 3 other ways to do it, but this is the one I was
reduced to recently. If you've got the LaTeX user's guide and reference
by Lamport, figure C.3 (Page style parameters) on page 182 in the second
edition gives you a list of all the latex commands to tweak the margins.

Ben
--
Benjamin Korvemaker                Programming graphics in X is like
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         finding sqrt(pi) using Roman numerals.

PGP signature