It looks like I'm cross-reference junkie and being punished for it.

I added a couple more labels, and now part-way into the "Refs->Insert
Pretty Ref->...." pulldown menu, it doesn't let me insert more references.
Is it just my installation, or is this a known limitation? (i checked
quickly didn't see it mentioned in the docs for lyx-1.1.5fix1) Fortunately,
I can still use the "Insert->Cross Reference..." pop-up, so I'm not stuck.

Thanks,
Ben
--
Benjamin Korvemaker                    Chaos, panic, & disorder
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                 - my work here is done.

PGP signature