Here's my problem:  I like to use the TOC to navigate around my
documents, but I don't like to have the numbers in the section,
subsection, etc.

Currently I use the Section environment while I'm writing, then
(when I'm printing final copy) I edit the file with a text editor to
change all the "Section" headings to "Section*".  This works, but is
a pain.

Could it be made possible to include the Section* etc. environments
in the TOC?

Thanks,

-- Will
Will Fischer
Biology Department                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Indiana University                      Lab:    812-855-2549
Jordan Hall 142                         FAX:    812-855-6705
1001 E. Third Street
Bloomington, IN  47405-3700 USA