On Thu, 16 Nov 2000, R. Lahaye wrote:

> Check out: Layout->Character (or something like that).

I didn't expect this to work that well actually. Yes, thanks, this is an
acceptable solution althought page numbers are still very small (I don't
need them anyway) and section headers seem to be no larger than before
(but fortunately they are still little larger than the main text).

(Strange. When I tried first to change only section header sizes in
seminar class, LaTeX gave me just errors. But now it seems to work
fine...)

Someone had made a presentation with LyX, that I got from this list, but I
can not find it from my disks... :(