I have a long figure legend (44 lines). If I view it as postscript, an error
occurs:
Dimensions too large
.... text where the error is}
I canīt work with sizes bigger than about 19 feet.

Apparently the legend is too large. If I cut away the last three lines it
works.
If I use small size instead of normal for the text, it is still too large. I
have to cut now two lines.

I guess this is a limitation by latex/tex.

Has anybody had this problem already and how to go around with it?
Furthermore, the figure has not yet been included. I would like to have the
figure on one side (since it is also a large one) and the legend on the right
side next to it.

Thanks for help, its wonderful to be able to find so much help and competence
in this group.

Wolfgang Engelmann