Tomas Sanchez writes:

  Currently I'm using my mothers printer (she uses windows) my
  university printers (they use windows and MacOS) or my other schools
  printer (they to use windows). Now You might guess my problem. How
  do I create a pdf/ps-file that I can print in theese environments.

If your mother's printer or the university printers are Postscript
printers, you should be able to save your LyX output as Postscript and
run it through any of those printers.  Postscript will include in the
file any fonts other than the standard ones expected on any device.
MS-Windows-generated Postscript is often non-compliant and can cause
problems on a Unix or Linux system, but any Postscript printer should
be able to handle the dvips output from LyX.  The easiest way to print
to these printers would be to configure your mother's printer or the
university printers as remote network printers for your Linux box.

If your mother's printer or the university printers are not Postscript
printers, you probably want to write a script using ghostscript to
convert the Postscript output of dvips to whatever printer language
(probably HP-PCL) the printers require.  Ghostscript comes with device
drivers for most common printers, especially most varieties of HP
printers.

Does this help?

--

Ronald Florence                 http://members.home.net/18james