Hi !

Some little questions 4 you:

Last nigth i insert the ToC in the lyx file, but the sgml conversion only
works if the label is after then name of the sections, like:

                          ,-----------------.
1.- Introduction  | sec:Introduction |
                          `-----------------4

That's when the sgml file has the ToC.
But if it's before than the section name, there isn't (in the sgml file)
ToC. Only something like:
1.-
2.-
  2.1.-
  2.2.-
3.-
(...) etc.
Without names....Ummmm, a little bit extrange, ummmmm... : o

Well, I find the solution for this, but i've got some other 'errors', like
the cross references.

*The lyx file has some crossed references, but in the sgml file only appears
the id of them, not the name. One example, making an Introduction section
references, in the sgml file:

{id="sec:Introduction", name=""}

Can LyX put itself the names of the referenced sections in the sgml file?
What should I work it?

Another Question, it's about footnotes. In the sgml file appears the
footnotes that lyx file has. And looks like:
<footnote>....I'm talking about languages<\footnote>
but, when i write this command:

       sgml2html somefile.sgml.

the html file resultant hasn't any kind of footnotes. It prints the
footnotes messages like another line, not like a footnote. Some idea? Or is
it making me a joke? ; )

Thanks

Dooteo