Oops...user error

Perhaps replacing one of your users might be the solution :) I don't even
use windows *that* much, but its "tab" idiom seems to have crept in to my
mind.

As for visual clues; the only one I can suggest is perhaps offsetting the
top line to emphasize the structure. I suspect in this case though it is
simply the case that convention was a little unexpected.

Rod

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000, Allan Rae wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Nov 2000, Rod Pinna wrote:
>
> > Hello all,
> >
> > Just had a quick look at the new release. A small bug seems to have crept
> > in. I can't access the "look & feel" and "language opts" menus. Instead,
> > clicking on those brings up the "screen fonts" and "language" menus
> > respectively.
> >
> > I'm using xforms 0.89, which comes with debian potato.
>
> Preferences uses nested tabbed folders.  Clicking on "look&feel" makes the
> tab folders nested within it visible.  What visual clues would help make
> this clear?  Originally there was a larger space around the nested folders
> but it looked a bit silly so I collapsed them into the compact arrangement
> we have now.
>
> Allan. (ARRae)

rod | "If morale is low it's because the employees have character defects.