>after upgrading to ghostscript 6.50, lyx1.1.5fix2 and the latest
>cvs-version don't render eps-pictures any more.
>Anybody else suffering the same problem ?

Some of the same. I'm running the Win32 port of LyX 1.1.5fix2
and using Ghostscript 6.01 for Windows.

This version of Ghostscript does not render eps pictures within LyX,
but with the Win32 port of LyX comes Ghostscript 4.03 for Cygwin.
By adding this version to my path before the 6.01 version, and the
same with my GS_LIB variable, LyX renders eps pictures just fine
while I can still use the 6.01 Windows version for viewing the output.

If you don't want to have two versions of Ghostscript on the
same machine, I think you will have to stay with an older version
for the time beeing. LaTeX2HTML also complains about newer
versions of Ghostscript (or rahter, it fails to detect the version number
or use it correctly during configuration before installing), so it seems that
upgrading causes problems for other than just LyX.

- IT