In my distribution (tetex), there are no EC Type1 fonts.
Therefore, when I use "default" option in Format/Document/Font,
PostScript on output is with Type3 fonts (which are ugly in
Acrobat). OK, I know, that I could (and maybe should) use
pslatex/times/palatino/whatever packages and options, but let's
suppose, that I do not want (for example, because I prefer
Computer Modern fonts).

OK, I have found, that I have bakoma fonts available so I would
like to get them into document. Most simple is to erase fontenc
package from my preamble. However, it seems to be not possible
to do it in LyX. Or is it?

Matej