In a message dated: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 17:28:23 +0100
Jan Goebel said:

>if you are on linux/unix you can view your ps file with gv,
>marke the pages you want and save marked pages in an extra
>file.

How about saving the TOC off to a LaTeX file so I can run sgmltools on it to
convert it to HTML, or some other such thing.  Or just getting a plain ascii
version so I can mail the TOC to some one else in who may not have access to
LaTeX/LyX?
--
Seeya,
Paul