Thanks all answers ! but I need other solutions

1. did you choose the right language in layout->document->language?

        Yes, I have the correct language. I can write things like "España" and "población" and I have a good translation for Chapter x(Capítulo) or bibliography (bibliografía).
        Lyx (I suppose LaTex) have a good Spanish support. I can use a Spanish Spell-Checker too. I think is better  than MS Word (oppss, sorry ).

2. if there are only a few wrong hyphenations write a special hyphenation list in latex preamble:
\hyphenation{es-pa-nia vi-va ...}

        Yes, that's Work !!!, but I use LaTex because I don't want to think about presentations things. I have more than 300 pages  and there are lots of words. Automatic hyphenation works many times, but don't work others few ones. I think is a very difficult to make an automatization in Spanish (I don't know about English, probably because my English is very bad :) )... so it don't work with some problematic words. Yes probably is a good solution but I'm not very patient, I'm afraid !.

3. choose the environment
\begin{sloppypar}
.. blah ...
\end{sloppypar}
or for the whole document (not the best way ..)
in latex preamble \sloppy

Umm, It doesn't work ... perhaps I'm doing something incorrect. I'm trying write \sloppy in LaTex preamble, and I haven't got any error message, simply I obtain the some result. I will try write \sloppypar .

4.\hyphenpenalty = 10000
        Yes, other valid solution... but with this one, I have other problem...: sometimes, (when you have to break a word) there isn't any align. An example:
bla bla bla bla bla
bla  bla rebla  bla
bla bla rebla ThisIsALongWord
bla bla bla bla bla
I have both align (left and right) and I would like keep all time, no only sometime.

        I think my problem is a very common problem ... Is there any Spanish writer ?, I need help !!.
Opps!!, I forget it... Where can I obtain Internet documentation or e-book about LaTex or LaTex reference ? I think is fantastic !!, I need more !!

Javier Nieto Esteban
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Usuario Yahoo Messager: indymsg