Svante> Jean-Marc, Sorry I did not dig deep enough into the web pages.
Svante> I was only looking to the lyx http://www.lyx.org/ and
Svante> lyx-devel http://www.devel.lyx.org/ pages and did not find a
Svante> link to the archives there. Did not expect to find it at the
Svante> internet resources page. Also I found no link from the
Svante> developers site to the list archives, or am I wrong again?
Svante> Maybe the achive list info should be easier to find??

You are right. I changed the mailto: URL on the developpers site main
page to normal URLs which point to the description of the list.

JMarc